Thursday, November 3, 2011

ZAK ATTAK

I feel a huge thank you is in order, and what better way to do that than to make a post about it? :3

Thank you, so so much, Zach, for getting me to Art every day on time. Thank you for letting me use your phone for both taking pictures, 


and for your phone also being the model of my technology assignment.

Thank you for making me jealous at how phenomenal your talent is! I mean, c'mon, really? I have THAT to compare my art to? ->  So not fair.

(This post is....semi- art related, I guess)

Thank you for doing everything you do for me. Thank you for surprising me every day with notes, or with what I discover in my lunches. Thank you for meeting me at the most irrelevant places throughout the school day, and thank you for being on the same intellectual level with me. Thank you for our deep conversations, and thank you for our silly ones. Thank you for failing spanish with me, porque neither of us pay attention. Thank you for soooo much more mushy junk.

Thank you for being adorable, and thank you for being mine. And Much love,
Lex <3

4 comments:

  1. ...my hair looks stupid.
    And I hate when my mouth area does that. I look like a chipmunk.

    I'd be okay not having the bottom half of my head. just the top half, with a floating pair of lips.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're both kooky. Look at me, I'm in the background too! Alexis, don't forget your sketch for Monday.

    ReplyDelete