Thursday, January 19, 2012

I have all intent to hate this assignment.

I can't say much about the metals assignment. All I know is I'm far behind every single student. 
I'm still in the drawing phase, I guess you could say. I'm content with the design I'm working on right now, even though it's not much. However, 2 "fall-back designs" are what I don't have. My design is one that comes to me from my desire to make one thing mean a bunch of little things. My design, though I lack pictures currently, is one depicting my image of a SWIFT GHOUL!
By definition, (my definition, that is)
a swift ghoul is one who is sly and cunning, stalky, and extremely intriguing. They are captivating, usually gorgeous, and are able to convince anyone of anything. People are drawn to them. Said swift ghouls never use their power for good, I'm afraid, and are usually murderers. (Most vampires are swift ghouls)
ALSO, don't trust guys in top hats behind alley ways. They're up to ghoulish mischief, no doubt.
...they also walk funny.
The drawing shows their legs when they walk, their eyebrows when they're conversing with their victims, and also their teeth, (fangs, of course!)
           I'm not fond of metal work at all, and I am also very stubborn. I know this experience will not be a fun one, and my mind is stuck that way. I have only yet begun, however, so there's not much to say about my experience. 

3 comments:

  1. This post was off topic, for the most part, but there wasn't much I could say. I'm sorry Mrs. Kiick - w -

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant.

    Oh, aaand...

    http://gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs/125783_o.gif

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH. MY. SCIENCE.

    ~For anyone reading, that ^ is how a swift ghoul walks!!! JUST LIKE THAT!!!!! Zachary, you genius mastermind!!!!

    ReplyDelete