Monday, October 24, 2011

Fruity Fruit is Fruity.

Through an extremely slow process, I managed to finish my fruit plate drawing. In all honesty, I was very disappointed in myself for how...simply uncared for it looks. To continue with the honesty train, I must tell, I didn't care for it at all. Fruit is so...well, simple, yes. Bland is in the same definition. And it just couldn't grasp my care. I feel Mrs. Kiick didn't care for it's boring frame, either. I can see why completely.
            (Pictures taken will be posted soon)
Well, by the time I had decided to get my act together, to put it, I had missed drawing the whole red apple completely. Thus, Mrs. Kiick had me work on the cut open Granny Smith instantly. By the time I started recreating the cut fruit onto my paper, (and a lovely piece of paper it was), the apple was browning and tender. I thought it were appropriate to draw the apple as I had actually seen it.

You can see the uncared for orange & fruit
drawing here, with whole red apples    _______






Final colored drawing of the cut Granny Smith 
                                                                        ____

(more pictures taken of this art and more will be posted sooner than later)


UPDATE: Because I can no longer work on my portrait in 11th period, (due to the fact that' paint' and 'library' don't flow together too well), I am going to be drawing the whole red apple during that time. [Pictures of this process will be posted, as well.]

No comments:

Post a Comment