Thursday, October 13, 2011

Random thoughts

~I can easily say I've grown quite fond of blogger quite fast. It's like a better, more intellectual version of facebook. It's not hard to see that most bloggers try to appear more educational than they really are. This, however, is actually how I think and the style I write in. How I communicate verbally, though, is certainly not at all the same.
~It's easier for me to express myself through writing, than anything else. Whether I'm writing an essay, my thoughts, or something as simple as a text, I can express myself better in doing so, rather than talking.
~I am proud to say, as sad as it is, I have shown up on time for school the past few days. It honestly helps and I feel cleansed as soon as I step into the Art room on time.
~Though I am just now starting to attempt my hardest at being a better me, not just in waking up, but being a generally "new" me, I can see this is a process. I must catch up on the drawings in art, and as I look at the other student's work, I can say, I do feel ashamed that if I had been in class, maybe my creations would be more careful and exquisite.
~Honestly, whether I'm in class or not, I feel like the drawing process is being rushed, and it aches to know that what I hand in at the end of the day is not as good as it could be if I had more time.
~I am in a calm and happy state right now, this could have both positive and negative results onto my artwork.
~Lets just see where this all leads me, and if I'm still here by the end of the school year.

No comments:

Post a Comment