Friday, October 28, 2011

CRITICIZE ME!

So, as proud as I am to say it, yet frightened at the same time, my portrait is currently right in the middle of the Creative Arts blog! It makes me feel as though criticism will uproar to those who see the monster that is me, on paper. But I guess if you want to get noticed, what better way than to take an art class? 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
On a completely irrelevant note, I decided I really enjoy using blogger, and am going to make my own personal blog about my personal thoughts on a very personal level...that most likely no one will read. And that's the way, I suppose, I intend for it to go. 

1 comment:

  1. There's a reason your face is smack dab in middle of the blog...it's good! Sometimes critiques aren't painful...and sometimes monsters aren't scary.

    ReplyDelete